I only stayed here due to the exceptional room rate that was offered. I was in the residential suites and it was a 1 room apartment. All the facilities of the hotel in a large apartment with kitchen and lounge area.
The only item requiring attention is the provision of WiFi. This costs $28 per day and cannot be shared between devices. As I had a lap top and phone this was inconvenient. The provision of free WiFi would complete this hotel.
Would definitely stay here again if the room rates were favorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand