I stayed in this hotel whilst on a business trip in Auckland.
The facilities were excellent - pool, sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi.
I didn't make use of the gym - but that also looked good.
Rooms overall are good - a bit on the small side.
I had room service a couple of times which also had a decent selection and the food was good.
A couple of negatives:
1 - the bed was too soft (or the mattress too old). But that may be a personal preference thing. It gave me a sore back.
2 - my room faced the water/docks area (what you could see of it) and from 5am onwards, the noise of clanging steel on steel (sounded like containers were being unloaded/loaded or bins collected), or some other similar noise generating activity woke me up.
I would really recommend a room on the other side which should be less noisy, and for the hotel management to upgrade to double glazing on this side of the hotel.
Aside from that, I would stay here again. Its well located, a short walk away from the main strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand