Used my Advantage Plus complimentary night for a birthday treat but this hotel is not what I expect from a 5 star property. Reception staff OK but a little cold. Rooms need a refurbishment, especially the bath room where the taps had bits missing and the towel rack fell into the bath. No seperate shower, just a shower over the bath. Towels well past their use by date, small and not absorbent, having lost that supersoft feel. More the sort of towel you would find in a second rate bed and breakfast. The room was only set up for one person and we had to ask for second set of bath robes and slippers. With the experience of the room we chose to eat elsewhere rather than chance the lobby restaurant. When I book a five star hotel I expect better than the Pullman Auckland delivered, there are much better 5 star hotels in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand