We were blown away with our stay at the Heritage. All the staff were extremely friendly, relaxed and helpful. From what I can tell, of our short trip to Auckland, the hotel is quite centrally located and 2 blocks from the main drag.
The room was stunning, so much more than we expected and so big. It's obviously been recently refurbished. We had a courtyard view, which suited us fine we weren't staying in our room much, unfortunately. I loved the common areas on the floors, they kept the tradition of the hotel - art deco - stylish and classy. Definitely felt like you were getting away from it all...
The breakfast was great too. Had my fair share of hotel food and this was quite a decent breakfast. I had Miso soup for breakfast! Delicious!
Highly recommend it, lovely place to relax and unwind from a hard days business, travel or shopping!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art deco; historic landmark refurbished in 1998. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Heritage Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand