“Best ever breakfast”
Review of Heritage Auckland

Ranked #10 of 66 Hotels in Auckland Central
Reviewed November 19, 2013

And the staff were excellent, so genuinely nice on the weekend of the 8-10 of November. I booked 6 deluxe rooms to this hotel for two days and had the most loveliest stays with the Berntsen/ Hansen family of Norsewood Dannevirke. I hope they left their email addresses with your hotel and they will write in and give their opinions. Believe me, they had a wonderful time too. My husband and I would love to come back and stay perhaps we will book in for New Year's eve. I will bring my tennis gear this time..Marvellous stay.

Room Tip: Our room had a great view and room for a few couples to fit in at the same time on the 4th floor. On...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Dear Rangiwaia,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments relating to your recent stay with us at Heritage Auckland for our readers to enjoy. I am incredibly proud of my teams continued focus of delivering "The Heritage Experience" including exceeding your expectations with our highly acclaimed breakfast . We have worked very hard of delivering s strong point of difference for our guest to experience and depart with wonderful memories wanting you to reserve with us again over the New Year. We do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

There are newer reviews for Heritage Auckland

Reviewed November 17, 2013

3 days of conference, 4 nights of comfort, luxury and wonderful service. A speaker at the conference spoke on "Wake up your Wow". Well the Heritage has their Wow, well and truly awake. Thank you for making a stay in Auckland so enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Gary H,
Thank you for sharing with our readers comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are extremely pleased to host you and that we have exceeded your expectations by delivering to you "The Heritage Experience" . We continue to work hard and do look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us at Heritage Auckland sometime very soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Came to Auckland to visit family and have some time alone, this hotel was the perfect place to stay! Very clean and extremely spacious room, not to mention the service was very prompt and genuine. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Katrina1640,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the excellent comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted "The Heritage Experience" has exceeded your expectations and the fond memories of your stay will I hope assist you in deciding to stay with us again when you next visit Auckland. We do look forward to hosting you.

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a 2 day course at the hotel. The room we were in had bowls of candy which was a nice touch and had fruit as a healthier option. The also had notepads, pens and water set out on all the tables. The room looked worn but was comfortable. They replenished the candy and water at every break. We had morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. The food was exquisite. It was beautifully made and very tasty. The lunch had plenty of options to from, which is great for the picky. Lunch also came with dessert. It was a really enjoyable experience and would recommend it for conferences or other events.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear acineto,
Thank you for sharing with our readers comments relating to your recent stay and conference at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are extremely pleased that The Heritage Experience" has exceeded your expectations and do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed here for business and was impressed by the size and layout of the room, which was more like a studio apartment with nice high ceilings. Everything was clean and my only real complaint was that the shower had varying temperatures that you can't control and the room had no complimentary wifi which in my opinion should be standard for all hotels. Having said that to pay for wifi was relatively cheap.

Good service, quite room and best of all the bed was like a massive pillow - VERY comfortable.

Room Tip: The higher floors are best
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear CamD79,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the excellent comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. I am delighted we exceeded your Sleep expectations and have noted your comments relating to water pressure which I am pleased to advise has been addressed with a booster pump issue that has been repaired. My team and I do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

My daughter and I had a wonderful stay here a few weeks ago. The service was amazing and friendly, we had an excellent room - apparently it was one of the best - very spacious, clean and great views out to the harbour. Very convenient location and the deal included breakfast, which had a great choice and was delicious. We also got free wifi with the package. The outdoor pool and spa area is amazing and we wish we could have stayed more than the one night!

Room Tip: Our room had a view of the harbour and was excellent, on the 12th floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear Nomaca,
Thank you for sharing with my team the wonderful feedback relating to your recent stay with us at Heritage Auckland. I am most delighted you were able to relax and enjoy time with your daughter and that you were able to leave with fantastic memories. We do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon when you come back to Auckland.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stayed here for the Auckland Marathon as was the best location for the event, but its not normally a hotel we would choose.

We were impressed, room was very spacious, modern and clean. Bed was comfy, we were lucky enough to have a nice view out to the Bridge. Staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful.

The only quibble was parking, its pretty limited in that area and valet was $35 a day.

Other than that, great place to stay and would definitely stay there again and recommend.to others.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear MikeyB69,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the wonderful comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are extremely pleased that we have exceeded your expectations in most areas and do note your feedback on our valet under cover secure car parking cost. We do always offer alternates very close to Heritage Auckland car parking options. If we can assist you on this the next time you visit Heritage Auckland, please do not hesitate to let me know.