“Great Family Rooms”
Review of Heritage Auckland

Ranked #10 of 66 Hotels in Auckland Central
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We took daughter and grandson to Heritage for 3 nights and had a great time. The rooms cater for families and are large. |The service is excellent. The pool and spa pool up on the roof are great. Was better when the spa was actually working. Could park car and walk into town.
Got breakfast with our deal and was a great feast. Helpful staff on things to do.
Have been before and would go again.

Room Tip: Get a room with the 2 big beds and facing north with a little balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Spinx1973,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the wonderful comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. You will be pleased to know the in conjunction with our Spa pool supplier "Vortex" The issues we were facing with the Spa pool operation have been addressed and our guest are now enjoying the spa pool as well as new recently renovated roof top pool complex on these wonderful summer days. My team and I are delighted we have been able to share T.H.E. Heritage experience and do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

There are newer reviews for Heritage Auckland

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Gosh... Where do I start??? Perfection from start to finish would be probably be an apt description of our overnight stay. From The Porter who carried our luggage into the foyer, The Concierge who enquired if we needed a hand taking our small wheeled suitcases to our room, The night Concierge who never batted an eyelid when we complained that our swipe cards wouldn't open our room door at 3am- we were trying to open the door on the room one floor above our one. The beautifully polished floor boards, the HUGE rooms and the large balconies, the absolute cleanliness and polish of the whole hotel. To the Management and staff of the Heritage Hotel, I applaud you. Your hospitality and your polish has made me a convert, I have binned my loyalty card to one of your competing establishments and have ensured that you are THE hotel to stay at when visiting the big city.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kushiebear,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the excellent feedback relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I have read your comments with pride as we do continue to be very focused on delivering T.H.E. Heritage experience on each and every occasion including your sleep, eat and play memories. We do look forward to hosting you sometime very soon when you visit our beautiful city.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed for a weekend while attending a conference in the hotel. Very comfortable and spacious room, which had a wonderful view of Skytower from the balcony. The room was beautifully furnished, and had everything needed, even a little kitchenette.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Renna W,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the wonderful comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I continue to be focused on ensuring our guest enjoy T.H.E. Heritage experience that will ensure our guest leave with wonderful memories. We do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed at the Heritage with our 3 kids for almost a week recently and had an excellent stay. The rooms were beautifully tidied for us every day in a very thoughtful way. We had breakfast at the hotel most mornings and it was great food and probably the most beautifully presented buffet I've seen. Our car was brought up each morning without a fuss. People were friendly and happy and it was a great location. There were a couple of minor issues with the room key and internet but they were resolved quickly and without a fuss. The facilities were great - beautiful pool, spa, gym and having a laundry was helpful. And the hotel was in great conditional and had a really nice 'heritage' feel to it. We will definitely stay again if we're back in Auckland!!

Room Tip: We didn't investigate the kids' activities except to say that I know they had a concept wher...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Donna M,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. I do note the long stay nature of your visit with us and I am humbled by your your feedback. My team and I continue to work very hard to ensure T.H.E. Heritage experience is shared with all of our guest.
I do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon when you visit Auckland.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Once again another wonderful stay for us ladies! Service of staff was great, room was clean & homely, all our requests has been met and we loved the location! Makes it easy for us to travel where ever we needed without the need of hailing taxis.

Room Tip: When booking for a family or large groups, ask for Tower wing end. You will be close to the tennis c...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear MaryAtonette,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the wonderful comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I continue to being very committed to ensuring our guest enjoy T.H.E. Heritage Experience that will leave wonderful memories of your stay with us. We do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed in the Tower suite and it was really awesome. The comfortable bed, bath and retro couches made my stay just all that bit more special. All the staff were really friendly & helpful and my whole stay overall was tres fab!

I would stay there again and plan to book in another weekend very soon. And fingers crossed I can get anaffordable suite for the Christmas period with my kids.

Room Tip: The tower suite was really comfortable, private and quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear DreamyJayne,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the excellent feedback relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted you departed with wonderful memories that have left you planning your next visit to enjoy T.H.E. Heritage Experience including your sleep and eat expectations. We are also very pleased your birthday weekend was a great success.
We do look forward to hosting you all again sometime very soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed 2 nights in the Heritage and was pleased all around with the hotel and it's facilities. Service was excellent from the front desk to housekeeping, the restaurant for breakfast and the lobby bar. All staff were attentive, friendly and happy to help. The rooms are spacious and whilst a little on the older side they are spotless and the beds extremely comfortable. Great location to walk to the waterfront and around town. Would consider this a very good value for money place to stay in a major city.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Fork Talk O,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the warm comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are very committed to ensuring our guest stay is memorable and exceed your expectations. We do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.
Heritage Auckland.