“Best Birthday Weekend”
Review of Heritage Auckland

Ranked #12 of 66 Hotels in Auckland Central
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed in the Tower suite and it was really awesome. The comfortable bed, bath and retro couches made my stay just all that bit more special. All the staff were really friendly & helpful and my whole stay overall was tres fab!

I would stay there again and plan to book in another weekend very soon. And fingers crossed I can get anaffordable suite for the Christmas period with my kids.

Room Tip: The tower suite was really comfortable, private and quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear DreamyJayne,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the excellent feedback relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted you departed with wonderful memories that have left you planning your next visit to enjoy T.H.E. Heritage Experience including your sleep and eat expectations. We are also very pleased your birthday weekend was a great success.
We do look forward to hosting you all again sometime very soon.
Heritage Auckland

Write a ReviewReviews (1,834)

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed 2 nights in the Heritage and was pleased all around with the hotel and it's facilities. Service was excellent from the front desk to housekeeping, the restaurant for breakfast and the lobby bar. All staff were attentive, friendly and happy to help. The rooms are spacious and whilst a little on the older side they are spotless and the beds extremely comfortable. Great location to walk to the waterfront and around town. Would consider this a very good value for money place to stay in a major city.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Fork Talk O,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the warm comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are very committed to ensuring our guest stay is memorable and exceed your expectations. We do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.
Heritage Auckland.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I've stayed at the Heritage a few times for work now - They have different types of rooms: some are like an apartment (and they are pretty awesome) and some are simpler but still quite nice.

The beds are comfortable and the restaurant is fantastic - they have lots of healthy alternatives, which I really enjoy.

I also really like their toiletries range made out of manuka honey.

Highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Away from the elevators!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Danidoce,
Thank you for sharing with our readers comments relating to your most recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted T.H.E. Heritage experience continues to exceed your expectations and we do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Just returned from a weekend away in this fantastic hotel. I've always being a fan of character buildings so loved the polished wooden floors and high stud. Staff were excellent the air conditioning in our room wouldn't work (room was very warm) so after trying to fix they moved us to a larger room which was fantastic. We had the breakfast buffet included in our package and must say it's one of the better ones we've come across with a great selection of hot and cold options. Hotel is very central and a easy couple of blocks walk to Queen St, theatres, Sky City etc.
My partner and I stay in Hotels quite a bit for work and pleasure we really enjoyed our stay here will definitely return for our next trip in a few weeks.

Dear 2 Difor,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the wonderful comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted T.H.E. Heritage experience has exceeded your expectations. It is pleasing my team took ownership in trying to resolve the AC issue with your room but took the initiative to upgrade you to avoid any discomfort during your stay .
We do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was an excellent place to stay, right in the centre of town. We walked to the harbour, shops, restaurants, sky tower, etc. We booked at the last minute and got a special deal for a deluxe suite, which included breakfast and valet parking. When we arrived we were upgraded to an executive suite, which was very spacious. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was large with separate bath and shower. Staff were friendly and professional.

Dear LW 810,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the wonderful comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. My team and I are delighted T.H.E. Heritage experience has exceeded your expectations and do warmly look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

husband and I bought the 189 package that included a deluxe suite, free buffet breakfast and valet parking. The deluxe suite said it was queen bed only but I asked for a king bed so got "downgraded" to a superior king room. This room had a balcony overlooking the harbour and was such a lovely room with the comfortablest bed ever. Room was very nice, view was fantastic, and breakfast DELICIOUS.... only things that would have made me change to 5 stars was if shower was better and tv had a list of channels etc AND pay per view movies would of been GREAT.... also the bed should be on the otehr wall so you can lie in bed and look at the view... but would definitely stay again for that deal...also enjoyed the heated pool and spa area, this was in tower wing by the way.

Room Tip: Harbour view a bonus, would not have liked a view over the restaurant like i see some had
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

Dear Jacqui P,
Thank you for sharing with our readers comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. While I am delighted that we have exceeded your expectations in many areas I have noted your comments that my team can work through and take ownership on how we can deliver the experience for you that will be 5 star the next time you decide to stay with us at Heritage Auckland.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Loved this Hotel, the rooms were huge and stunning views over the Harbour, it was like a mini apartment. Excellent value for money. Comfortable beds and a great room. The bathrooms were huge with a wonderful bath and the beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim M

Dear Kim M,
Thank you for sharing with our readers the wonderful comments relating to your recent stay with us at Heritage Auckland. My team are very proud to deliver "The Heritage Experience" and that this has exceeded your expectations. We do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.