We highly recommend the Heritage Hotel in Auckland for a family city escape! We stayed with our children for 3 days in one of the 2 bedroom suites in the Tower. The suite had fantastic views, spacious rooms and provided the perfect balance of luxury and independence, with a kitchen equipped to allow us to self-cater, as well as all the extras offered by the hotel. The breakfasts were an absolute highlight, and included in our deal. We have to commend the Heritage on their healthy menu which even included a 'raw food' bar - all delicious, fresh and with excellent service. The children loved it, and so did we! The perfect way to set us up for the day. Being able to use the tennis court, gym and indoor lap pool were a real plus point, particularly with energetic children needing to let off steam. We also loved being able to valet park the car and walk to all the city centre attractions. The perfect city break - so good we're planning a return trip soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art deco; historic landmark refurbished in 1998. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Heritage Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand