Great value for the money, well located,harbor,Britomart,Skycity and many major attractions many good resturants were within walking distance. Front desk and concierge were very helpful and everybody smiled at you. Breakfast Buffet was deliciouse with good variety, I had steam rice miso soup smocked saimon every morning for 4days,so happy! Free Internet two hours everyday which was hard to find in NZ. Hotel is a historic building well renovated and tasteful decorated. Ask for deal of stay two night get one mor night free or stay 3 nights and get free buffet breakfast deal. We went back and stayed one night after we had to make a detour from Queenstown due to snow storm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art deco; historic landmark refurbished in 1998. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Heritage Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand