I stayed in one of the executive rooms in mid April in the 'Tower' section, requesting a view of the harbour. This I had to pay an extra $40.00 for so to guarantee the privilege. yet the 'view' was only available from one section of the loungeroom - most of it obscured by the hotel section of Heritage directly opposite.
That annoyance aside though, the room was very comfortable, cleaned daily, and lots of space. It was also very quiet which, for someone like me who needs the sleep was appreciated.Bed was comfortable.
Heritage is a very nice hotel, if nice is what you want. But it is bland.I think due more to the company that own Heritage than the staff itself. Comfortable and functional, yet without any soul to it. But if you want a nice place to stay -- quiet,suburban, comfortable, yet forgetable, somewhere which seems more to cater to a business clientele -- then Heritage is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art deco; historic landmark refurbished in 1998. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heritage Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Heritage Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Heritage Hotel
- Heritage Auckland New Zealand