Heritage Auckland
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$111
$96
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
$166
$198
$184
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$150
$102
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
$124
$109
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Scenic Hotel Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$102
$77
Agoda.com
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
$216
$189
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$114
  • Room Service
CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$190
$130
1,912 results
All reviewsrooftop pooltower winghectors restaurantdepartment storeraw fooddeluxe suitevalet parkingsliding doorharbour bridgehobson streetnew zealandspacious roomlobby barcentral locationcooking facilitiesseparate bedroombuffet breakfast
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The best part about this hotel was the service,r eally friendly and attentive with a great attitude from the entire staff! My room was cozy and well maintained, good amenities (manuka) and while he view was nothing to write home about, it was quite all right.
I also really like the wooden floors in the corridors and the support beams from orginial timber; had a real boutique feel about it...
The dwonside was that soem rooms seem to have kitchens and people were cooking quite a bit in them, so the entire corridor always smelled of frying or grilling or rice; quite displeasing. Also, a few rooms on my floor seemed to leave their doors ajar when cooking (they stuck a shoe in there) that really made it sell quite intensly.
Not a fan of the long corridors but I understand since this is a Heritage property.
Breakfast was great!
Location is also quite good!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pdittay
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Pdittay,
Thank you for sharing with our readers comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. I am please in general that we have meet your comfort expectations and have noted your comments about the cooking issues. All units have their own kitchen extract system so we will ensure that we reduce the incidents of guest doors been left open. I do hope that you ahve enjoyed the rest of your stay in New Zealand and do look forward to hosting you again when you return to New Zealand.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stayed here for two nights in a Tower Deluxe Suite on a package that included valet parking. (Normally costs $35 per day). The room was really spacious even with a rollaway bed and cot that they added for our young children. The king bed was heaven to sleep on. The room had all your needed if you wish to cook and even had a washer/dryer. Staying in the Tower Wing of the hotel, it was very quiet. The only down side is that the Tower wing is on the other side of the road (undercover 3mins through the corridors) from the Hotel Wing which has the Restaurant and Bar. Didn't eat at Hectors restaurant but the menu look good although a little on the pricey side. The location of the hotel is great. A five minute walk to Skycity and ten minute walk to the Viaduct. Would recommend this place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
GM_HeritageAuckland, General Manager at Heritage Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Dear Shelton151,
Thank you for sharing with our readers comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. I am delighted that we have been able to exceed most of your expectations and have noted your comment about the walkway between our 2 buildings. For our readers information we do have a roof covered walkway between our buildings which in most cases meets our guest needs. I have shared your feedback with my team and we would be delighted to host you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

stayed here for wedding anniversary treat. Had a small suite.
Room was modern and clean and bed was luxurious.
Rooms however were rather noisy, perhaps thin walls - you could hear people next door talking and walking around but this was not a big deal.
Breakfast was good, dinner option in Hectors restaurant, highly recommended.

Room Tip: ask for suite in hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear mummydearest1,
Thank you for sharing with our readers comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. I am delighted that we have been able to exceed your expectations and have noted your very positive comments about our "eat" experience and have also passed onto my team your feedback about the noise between rooms, this is not a comment we have had from our guest when staying with us but hope we can improve this going forward.
We do look forward to hosting you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Nice Hotel. Restaurant for Breakfast and Dinner was good. Nice food and good service. Friendly staff and a good location. The free valet parking was also great to have. Unfortunately the rooftop pool seemed to be closed at the time of our stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear JRD09,
Thank you for sharing with our readers comments relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. I am delighted we have been able to ensure that your"heritage experience" is one to remember. I have noted your comment about our outside pool area, we are currently in the middle if completely replacing the pool and deck area with a proposed opening targeted for early August.
I do hope that we can host you again sometime very soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

On a business trip to NZ I spent over a week in this fine hotel. I was pleasantly surprised when I entered my room; more than a normal room it seemed to me an apartment with a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, living room, bedroom and s small terrace with a good view of the bay.
The restaurante was good. I liked mainly the breakfast buffet. I would come early to enjoy a juice, a fruit-plate and cooked to order eggs or pancakes and wait for my trip companions with excellent bread pieces and coffee.
The Heritage Hotel has an excellent location in the business district, within walking distance of the Sky Tower and Convention Center or -goimg the other way- the Viaduct Harbour.
The staff was very attentive and helpful. Put altogether, I strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a Bay view
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Edgarubb,
Thank you very much for sharing comments with our readers relating to your recent stay at Heritage Auckland. I am delighted my team has been able to ensure that you have enjoyed your 'Heritage experience" We are working hard to continue to improve our products and presently updating our breakfast experience to be in our guest eyes 'The best buffet breakfast" in New Zealand.
We do hope to be able to host you again sometime very soon.