Lowest prices for your stay
$106
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$106
ZenHotels.com
$100
Hotels.com$106
eDreams$106
Destinia.com$112
All reviews anzac ave breakfast was included good nights sleep comfy bed britomart
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2016

The hotel was ok but the Wifi was the worst - and that is saying something as all of New Zealand's hotels are fairly poor! The service was indifferent but the rooms were ok. The transfers in the morning to the airport were quite early - it would have been good if they had sorted breakfast out before we left - offering a pack up as we were getting into the taxi was not useful - not sure I would book here again.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel advertised on Wotif as a 4.5 - 5 star hotel for a weekend away. On arrival we quickly discovered it was no more than a 2 star. We immediately looked for another hotel for our second night in Auckland which we moved to the next morning. The rooms are dated, noisy and the black mound in the shower was final straw. I hope you use our second nights fee to clean the mould. We won't be back.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2016

We booked a trip through Qantas Airlines for three nights in Auckland they booked us at this hotel. We had a very nice room with a view of the city lights at night. The hotel's breakfast buffet was included in our room and we really enjoyed it. We tend to spend long days and short nights when on holiday, so we slept very well in our rooms.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Colin J
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night...that was enough. Carpet in hallway of 3rd floor was disgusting. My room stunk and was really dated...even a bit dirty. This hotel so needs a makeover it's not funny. The location may suit some but that is the only thing it has going for it unfortunately.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here a few times recently and want to say it's adequate but it's definately only a bed. It depends what you are after and how long you need to be in the room. Staying at the office until 10pm and getting some work done held more appeal than hanging out in the room.

The sixth floor hallway smelt awful and my ceiling was a grubby tough plaster finish. Not sure if the room grew or the carpet shrank but either way the two didn't meet. When I was on the 4th floor by the stairwell I woke with people coming up and down through the night.

The bathrooms have cracked tiles, exposed finishing and the 1 ply toilet paper wasn't even fully perforated so you had to tug and tear! The thin towels have daggy edges and would be retired for cleaning rags at home.

There was a trainee on the desk and the supervisor was reprimanding and expressing his frustration (probably well deserved) in front of me.

Trip type: Traveled on business