My fiance and I only stayed for one night on the way to Fiji but had a relaxing time. Check in was quick and our room was spacious and clean. The hotel is in a good location in the middle of downtown Auckland and it is easy to find your way around.
We had a meal booked at Orbit restaurant at the top of the Sky Tower which we would recommend, It is rather strange eating your meal whilst you are revolving. The views of Auckland are great. However, the service was only average and you definitately need to book.
Our only complaint was that the hotel bar seemed to shut very early. We wanted a drink at about 11pm after our meal and were told that it was shut - it was a Friday night!
If we were ever to return to Auckland, we would happily stay at Citylife again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand