Celebrating our 30th anniversary in New Zealand started at the CityLife Auckland and we couldn't have made a better choice! Not only is this a great location that is close to shopping, restaurants, museums, art gallery and park but the service we received made it even more special. From the moment we walked in, we were greeted by friendly and professional staff and were delighted to find out we were upgraded to an Executive Corner Suite on the 21st floor with amazing views of the harbour. We especially enjoyed watching people walk/jump from the SkyTower (we could actually hear them scream). David, the Front Desk Manager personally greeted us upon our arrival and also left us a personal note and gift in our room which was a lovely touch. He also allowed us a late checkout on our return visit for our last night in NZ. We loved the spaciousness and all the amenities of the suite. The early dinner special is an incredible deal; the meal we chose was amazing. There was a 24 hour convenience store across the street which was the only shop that had an electrical converter (we brought the wrong type). We loved the king bed and especially the heavenly pillows. We would not hesitate to recommend Heritage's CityLife Hotel to any of our friends and colleagues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern spacious high-rise - In the heart of Auckland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your CityLife Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citylife Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Citylife Hotel Auckland
- Auckland Citylife Hotel
- CityLife Auckland New Zealand