Stayed here 2 nights over New Years' we paid around £100 per night. Well equipped rooms, generally good service, found a Concierge who advised us to leave the City for New Years Eve!! Which seemed bizarre as were asking for advice on where to go in the city for New Years! Anyway other than that, short walk to the harbour, and shops, free, but limited WiFi, generally we were very pleased.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand