We stayed here for 3 nights during the school holidays and got a good price for our room. We had a king deluxe room, which was a standard hotel room. Nicely decorated, bed very comfortable and bathroom very roomy with bath and separate shower. Shower had good water pressure, a feature not often found in hotels! Room very clean and housekeeping did a fantastic job servicing the room daily, like a full spring clean, awesome when living in a hotel room for several days! When we phoned room service, it was quick, friendly and efficient. Hotel is at top end of Queen st, so a good 5 minute walk to shops and cafes. Hotel suprisingly quiet, given location by motorway. On the negative side, great to have a pool, however, it was suppose to be heated! Very cold and unpleasant to swim in. This is an old hotel that has been refurbished, lobby and hallways are old and dated with no ambience. Staff are adequately friendly, however, I like how previous reviewer described them , 'polite but supermarket style service '. I would stay here again if I got a good deal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand