This was our second time here. The first was a wonderful experience and I have to say this did not disappoint either. Rooms are great. Really nice, comfortable and well decorated. Quiet too. We bought a package that included a bottle of bubbles in the room, dinner and breakfast. The only thing that was a bit disappointing was that at dinner they took the main menu away from us and gave us a "special" menu for package deal guests. Made me feel like a second class citizen! Maybe I am being a bit over sensitive about it, but it did. And the "special" menu was very limited. So dinner was not a big hit. Breakfast is ok. Nothing great. But my expectations are very high. But it is not bad at all. It is just not amazing like other place I have been to in Asia. That spoils you! But I did not expect that and breakfast was good for what it was. Overall I will definately stay here again. Very handy location for cinemas and theatres. Not for clubbing and stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Zealand's largest hotel located in the heart of cosmopolitan and provides impeccable service and coupled with superb facilities, such as an indoor pool, saunas, gymnasium and award-winning restaurants and bars. The hotel features 452 elegantly appointed oversized guest rooms and suites that will ensure comfort and convenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Millennium Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Rendezvous Hotel
- Grand Millennium Auckland New Zealand