Certainly my favorite place in Auckland. The location is just beautiful and if you´re lucky enough to get one of the rooms with harbor view, you will enjoy any minute. The hotel restaurant "Fish" is really nice and serves a great breakfast. Being in HHonors member I would have loved to find a executive lounge however. The friendly team offered two drink vouchers for the bar instead, but that does not really make up for a full executive lounge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand