This hotel is at the end of Prince’s Wharf – next to the Cruise Ship Terminal. Our room was at a corner with a balcony that overlooked the water. The balcony was sort of strange, since the next room also had access to our balcony creating a lack of privacy. The only other negatives were that there was only one chair in the room (the desk chair) and the lighting was poor. The bathroom was large with lots of counter space and both a tub and stall shower. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Service was very friendly and excellent.
Free wifi was available in the Lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand