I am a Hilton Patron. I had high expectations from this hotel. It was much more expensive than other options in the area. Location was good. Not centrally located in the city, but surely was located at the harbor. Service was good. I did not receive my room early as requested, but was given complimentary drinks (coffee or anything) while I wait. In addition, I requested a room with a view and was denied at my face- which was rather disappointing. I am a silver member of Hilton and do not stay with Hilton to receive such service, I was asked to pay additional fees. No Hilton Hotel has ever treated me that way and also was denied addition late checkout. So was rather disappointed being a Hilton Honor Silver Member, discouraged me from staying at other Hilton Hotels internationally. I think it is just "Honored" in the US.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand