Cruise ship docks right next to the hotel which makes the location very convenient for cruise passengers. Many very nice restaurants and activities are within walking distance of the hotel. Breakfast at the hotel was very nice with good selections and fabulous views of the water. I called the hotel in advance and asked for a quiet room. We were located on the inside away from the water (and cruise ships) overlooking the pool which was perfect and exactly what we asked for. Front desk staff were great and always helpful. We arrived early in the morning and no rooms were available but we were offered access to the spa area with towels and change rooms so we were able to have a shower and relax after a 13 hour flight. We were well treated during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand