We started our New Zealand trip at the Hilton Auckland. Being a diamond member, you expect certain luxuries to be bestowed upon as is the case at most Hilton properties. I had even contacted Sadiyya Ismail, Reservation Supervisor, about our trip. But nothing special was done. was kept waiting at the check-in counter for over an hour, claiming that the room wasn't ready (in spite of informing them in advance that we would be coming out of a 19 hr flight).
During the second stay, Mr. Garry Lucas took over the communication and made the stay a memorable experience. A brilliant relaxation room was provided with Harbor view, the room was decorated romantically and we were treated as Hilton Diamond members are supposed to.
Kudos to Garry for enabling us to leave NZ with sweet memories !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand