Every Hilton hotel I've stayed at has been overpriced and overrated.
I thought I'd give them another chance because the Hilton Auckland was on special, I would never pay full price.
Upon arrival, the staff were warm and accommodating, absolutely fantastic service with a lot of knowledge about the surrounding area.
The rooms are very basic, nice, but nothing special. I found the beds comfortable but very soft, the sheets were stiff and rough like paper and the shower/bath average.
We are frequent visitors to Auckland, there are other hotels in the CBD I prefer - we won't be returning to the Hilton Auckland, nor will we stay in another Hilton hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand