Stayed two nights at the Hilton.
Terrific hotel, very nice rooms as you'd expect from a Hilton - with a Harbour View room, I had a view of Auckland city and the harbour, which was lovely and with great natural light. Room was big and comfortable, the bathroom looked a touch old but had no real issues. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Breakfast buffet was really good.
Location wise its well place between Viaduct Harbour and the CBD. Just be aware that it is at the end of the Princes Wharf, so its a short walk back to land along the wharf. Aside from that, parking is somewhat expensive $35/night (it is valet), so if you have a car just be aware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand