I stayed at the Auckland Hilton for three stays during December 2007. As a Diamond I was upgraded to a deluxe harbor view room twice and on the last stay received an upgrade to a Bow Suite looking out over Waitemata harbor. The suites are amazing with a long wall of glass and the show of boats really demonstrates why Auckland's nickname is City of Sails. And the balcony must be 100 feet long. Plus this isn't a shared balcony, you have it all to yourself. I'm not usually one to do room service but we did just to enjoy the amazing view.
On all three stays the staff was excellent and the breakfast we were given in White was delicious with a huge assortment of choices.
Overall I'd give this hotel a big thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand