Great hotel if you are joining a cruise ship in Auckland as the ships berth along side the hotel. Easy to get to from the airport via the inexpensive (especially compared to taxi fare) airport bus which stops two blocks from the hotel. We had room 714 with a full view of the harbor, until the ship arrives and completely ends your view and your privacy. This was OK with us as we were leaving to get on the ship. Wonderful breakfast with a wide variety of choices which was free for us as elites but could have even been worth the $29 they were charging.
The staff was competent and very friendly. The room was large, clean and well equipped. One of our highlights was buying a bottle of wine at a nearby liquor store and ordering Cheeseburgers from room service for an alfresco dinner on our patio/balcony.. Another highlight was a trip to Waiheke Island for lunch at one of the wineries. The ferries are right next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand