We stayed three nights at this hotel in November 2011. The hotel is in a beautiful location at the end of Princes Wharf in downtown Auckland. If you can get a "water view" room, you will have an unobstructed view of Auckland Harbor and the downtown ferry terminal. The hotel is within an easy walk of downtown shopping, restaurants, and the Auckland Tower. The room we had was quite lovely, very large, clean, and well-organized. The hotel restaurant had excellent food and a knockout view, although it was expensive. The hotel staff was very polite and accommodating. We stayed there using Hilton points but would definitely stay again on a future visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand