Hilton Auckland
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)
$134
$128
$145
$121
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
$153
$136
  • Restaurant
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
$219
$162
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)
$139
Heritage Auckland(Auckland Central)
$190
$121
  • Restaurant
Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$129
$102
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
  • Free Internet
Kiwi International Hotel(Auckland Central)
$55
$53
  • Restaurant
Stamford Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)
$188
$138
2,545 results
All reviewscruise shipfish restaurantbellini barbow suitediamond memberharbor view roomnew zealandferry terminalmaritime museumwaiheke islandcorner roomrestaurants and barsfantastic locationbuffet breakfastlong flightvalet parkingsky tower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Can't say enough about what a perfect property, location and staff experience for our first visit to New Zealand! This Hilton went above and beyond our expectations.

The rooms are large, comfortable and full of all first-class amenities and luxury linens. The location is superb and our views and balcony were simply wonderful.

Everyone we encountered was exceptionally friendly and full of loads of advice and helpful tips. The entire staff seemed very happy to be working there and that mood was passed on to their guests. While in the lobby level bar, not only did they make each of us the perfect martini, they printed maps for our drive the next day and highlighted some "must see" spots.

This Hilton was a superior experience on all fronts!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy B
CPHIAKL, General Manager at Hilton Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2011

Dear barthic,

I was delighted to read your review of the Hilton Auckland on Tripadvisor. I appreciate your feedback as it gives me an insight into how we have performed.

Thank you for your detailed and positive review of the hotel, I am glad that you enjoyed a good martini in the Bellini Bar and that the hotel team met your expectations.

I look forward to welcoming you back on future travels to Auckland.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

Exactly what you'd expect from a Hilton. Excellent location near restaurants. Very helpful staff.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
CPHIAKL, General Manager at Hilton Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2011

Dear acunningham,

Thank you for taking time to post your review of the hotel on Tripadvisor. I appreciate your feedback as it lets me know how we have performed during your stay.

I was delighted to see that we have met your expectations and that you found the hotel location convenient for your visit to Auckland.

I look forward to welcoming you back if your future travels bring you to Auckland again.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

A room with a view here is certainly something and we had a great view out over the harbour. Although in the centre of this large city the holtel is very quiet being situated on the end of the wharf. Staff are very attentive and helpful and a special note for those on the door who could not be more welcoming!
You can not get away from the fact that is is a large hotel chain. But the setting and quality of staff give it that special feel.

• Stayed: October 2011

Dear Reiveratsea,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the hotel on Tripadvisor. I appreciate your feedback as it lets me know where we do well and where we can spend some time improving.

Thank you for your recommendation of the hotel. I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay. The hotel concierge team will be delighted that they left you with such a positive impression of the hotel.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Auckland and I hope we see you back on future travels.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

My wife and I stayed in the hotel during the Rugby World Cup.

The hotel is situated in the harbour or viaduct, as it's called.

The room were good and breakfast satisfactory. It got noisy at night, as it was in the middle of the Fan Zone. But, I guess if one goes to the RWC you want some atmosphere, right.

• Stayed: September 2011
CPHIAKL, General Manager at Hilton Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2011

Dear johan_roets,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Auckland and for posting your review of the hotel on Tripadvisor. I appreciate your feedback as it lets me know how we have performed.

I am pleased to see your stay met your expectation and you enjoyed our location on the Wharf. I hope you enjoyed your time in Auckland during the Rugby.

I hope we may have an opportunity to welcome you back on future travels.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 1, 2011

Great hotel in a great location. For a 5 day break this was far enough away from the crowds that it was quite but still close walk to many restaurants and the city. Breakfasts overlooking the harbour wery very relaxing and food was great. Dinner was also good. Bar on the ground floor was good.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear MandyandTim,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your review of the hotel on Tripadvisor. I appreciate your feedback on your stay.

I was very happy to see that you enjoyed the location, breakfast at FISH and Bellini, the hotel's bar. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit to Auckland.

Kind regards,