Our hotel room was nice but there was nothing special about it, it was clean and had a big bathroom, the view was great but i wouldn’t spend almost $400 to stay there again. Parking, Breakfast etc was extra, nothing was included. The staff were friendly and helpful and if it wasn’t for the price i would be happy to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand