Stayed at the Hilton Auckland for 2 nights. The location is great, at the harbour, and I had a room at the top floor with a balcony with a nice view on the harbour (unfortunately it was raining all the time during my stay). Otherwise the hotel is just a regular (i.e. good) Hilton: good breakfast, spacious rooms, a (small) gym, good service etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand