Strolling along a quay is a pleasant way to get to a hotel. The Hilton is new, relaxed and friendly. The rooms are good and well laid out, and the harbour-facing rooms have great views. The gym is excellent: one of the few hotel gyms that can open up to the outside so there is no need to rely on airconditioning. There are loads of good restaurants nearby - they're just a stroll back down the quay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand