Stayed in a deluxe harbour view room and the view across the ferry terminal and out to harbour beautiful. Large balcony modern well appointed rooom with huge comfortable king bed. Large great bathroom with gorgeous Evelyn and Crabtree products. Great location and good staff. Only negative we didnt get turn down service as we were told you need to ask for this at check-in This is silly ...doesnt this service automatically come with a 5star hotel? Anyway they were very quick to apologise and compensate for this. Buffet breakfast very ordinary..wouldnt take breakfast again Its a pity as the restaurant is beautiful and views fantastic Also staff in restaurant excellent and so friendly. Try and get a room at water end of hotel so much better in terms of view. Great bar a little pricey though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand