Check in was easy...staff were helpful and friendly, and the room was clean and comfortable. I had a nice bath and just relaxed my last night in Auckland. (Had been driving all evening back from Rotorua.) Got a drink voucher, but didn't use it....got in a bit late. I was able to put my bottle of wine in the refridgerator....and there was coffee and tea for the morning, but I went out for breakfast. Parking was NZ$15 I think...or something close. I also didn't have time to check out the gym like I thought I would. They gave me a late check out with no problem. Also, my phone wouldn't dial direct local calls, and the pay phone in the lobby didn't work either. (No phone card....used the hotel operator to help me make final arrangements for help back to the airport.) I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Auckland s business district, above the Atrium on Elliott shopping complex and just a few minutes walk from The Edge Entertainment Centre, Sky City and Queen Street s golden mile, Crowne Plaza Auckland is the ideal base when visiting the city of sails. With 13 floors of accommodation including the Crowne Plaza Club, a choice of 10 meeting rooms offering 14 configurations plus several dining and relaxation options, we can provide for all your business hotel requirements. Crowne Plaza Auckland is truly The Place To Meet . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Auckland New Zealand