We booked two separate nights in the Crowne Plaza - one at the start of our seven day tour of the island, and one at the end. Our first room was upgraded to an executive room - very spacious with views looking down towards Auckland harbour. Complimentary breakfast and drinks available. We didn't have this luxury during our second stay but we were not unpressed. The hotel is in a perfect location, close to many bars, restaurants, tourist shops and of course the Skytower. My only criticism is that you have to use your room card for the lift... which we had fun with to say the least! Very frustrating, but understand that they do this for security.
Overall I would recommend the hotel, especially as it is linked to a plaza with an abundance of shops, restaurants, more shops and food stores.
We loved our trip to New Zealand and would love to go back there again very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Auckland s business district, above the Atrium on Elliott shopping complex and just a few minutes walk from The Edge Entertainment Centre, Sky City and Queen Street s golden mile, Crowne Plaza Auckland is the ideal base when visiting the city of sails. With 13 floors of accommodation including the Crowne Plaza Club, a choice of 10 meeting rooms offering 14 configurations plus several dining and relaxation options, we can provide for all your business hotel requirements. Crowne Plaza Auckland is truly The Place To Meet . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Crowne Plaza Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Auckland New Zealand