Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Skydive Auckland tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $164.49
from $47.29
from $164.49
More Info
All reviews amazing experience tandem master instructor josh sky diving whole process ft jump adrenaline filled actual jump felt totally safe awesome jump great instructor free fall adrenaline rush safety briefing once in a lifetime bucket list these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed yesterday

This past Saturday, I went to go skydiving with some of my roommates at Skydive Auckland. We decided to go to the highest height of 20,000 ft! The staff was really helpful and told us clear directions of what to expect. My instructor was Zach. Zach was really nice and helped me to feel more confident about the freefalling. I appreciated that he didn't over-explain to much because when I get too many directions, I feel overwhelmed. I also appreciated that he told me what to do, right before we would do it. He did an amazing job with the camera positions for my pictures and videos! Zach is also really cute! So it made my experience that much more worth it, haha! But on a serious note, He's an amazing instructor and I would recommend him if you find yourself here!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Absolutely wonderful experience. No-one in the group had been skydiving before and the staff were super nice and made us all feel very safe. My instructor, Alencar, was great and the jump and free fall was amazing, easily one of the coolest things I've done. The pick-up from the sky tower also worked well and Anthony who drove us there was super chill. Would definitely do this again.

Date of experience: June 2019
TGreenauckland, Manager at Skydive Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Sophia, thanks for taking the time to review us, glad you had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Incredible! Amazing!!!! I do not know enough words for describe my experience! Just do it!
Exe is the best!!!

Great to hear!

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Best gift to myself, skydiving in Auckland with my incredible instructor Mr. Aaron Averil. Skydive picked me up from the hotel and captured my moments and gave me the video package... went through safety video. Dressed me up in my gear. Thank you

Date of experience: June 2019
TGreenauckland, Manager at Skydive Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

You are welcome! Thanks so much for the awesome review.

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

One of the most incredible experience I’ve ever done! It was my first time doing skydiving and I absolutely loved it! The team was very professional and my instructor Marios was very competent. I highly recommend it!!

Date of experience: May 2019
TGreenauckland, Manager at Skydive Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Well done on your first skydive and thanks for the recommendation.

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

I am Bonnie from Hong Kong, it is the first time for me to skydiving, honestly it is not my original plan but I wanna try it as I just have 2 weeks in Auckland. First of all, I would like to thank you whole team who are very helpful with smiles.

In addition, I would like to special thanks to Owen who brought me safe from 16000 ft sky jump yesterday afternoon! Owen is an experienced Tandem Master and he is an interesting, patient and gentlemen style Irish, I don't feel too scared as I trust him even a first meet.

Moreover, I would like to say thank you again to Kailun as she was always smile, positive and she encouraged me trying to do more postures in the sky! But the wind pressure was high and I cannot do my expected postures.

Finally,it is highly recommended you at least tried once. It was amazing in my life! I cannot believe I can did it!

Date of experience: May 2019

Hi Bonnie, what a fantastic review to read, thanks so much. Well done on doing your skydive and safe journey back to Hong Kong :)