“flavorsome,funky,memorable”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“flavorsome,funky,memorable”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Our first outstanding restaurant experience in NZ.. our at that time only 1,5 years old daughter,my fiance and myself walked around this place just second day after arriving to NZ. Totally jet flagged hoping to get some decent food we picked this place and i must say it was just what my taste buds could have dreamed of..( we shared a full duck and a plain house salad-which was extraordinary) very nice and professional service and a great atmosphere just fulfilled something that will always stay in my memory. belated BIG thanks. loved it!! ( i think it was sometime around 15-16 feb 2013.. thanks again!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank richard_kovac

“Moo Yum Yum”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This place has taken a while to get to but it did not disappoint. It was awesome. We had the red curry beef rib, bok Choy, five spice chicken and pork rolls. The food was simple but damn tasty. Very hard to beat

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Shaun T
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Nice place to have cocktails with girlfriends”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Not really enjoyed the food though..too much spices for me.but the atmosphere was great! Cocktails was cool too..must see their cocktail menu with song lyrics to jive while ordering your fave cocktails

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Lovetravellove
“Great flavours”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Went here on a Friday lunchtime with a couple of girlfriends. Between the three of us we got a salad, and two small sized mains plus some rice. This was ample food. It was all delicious.
The house made white cola was a bit syrupy sweet for my taste but I do really appreciate the range of interesting non-alcoholic drinks and would try something else next time.
After the meal had one of their specialty hot chocolates. It was pretty amazing and definitely not for those on a diet!
Would return.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Megs_TS
Wellington, New Zealand
“Very average and that's being generous”
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Went here with friends on Saturday night. My friend had booked a table weeks ago as we were coming up from Wellington for the weekend and wanted to go somewhere we hadn't been before. We arrived at 8 and after making our way through the crowds at the finally made it to the restaurant counter only to be told there was no booking for us and that they were full. To her credit the maitre 'd said she could squeeze us in on the veranda which was closed in by plastic (shocking weather) and as we were keen to check out the food we agreed. 20 mins later a drinks waiter came and took an order for cocktails. Mine tasted like lemon cordial, not a hint of alcohol could I detect. Our order was taken within half an hour and received minutes later. We shared several dishes which weren't memorable so much so I can't even remember what we had with the exception of the pork hock which you needed a good set of grinders to eat your way through the chewy skin and given there was no lighting other than a candle it was difficult to distinguish between bone, meat and fat.

So Given my experience i am surprised to read the reviews rating this restaurant as being excellent. I won't be going back and nor will my friends. fortunately will other great choices available I don't need to.

Visited September 2013