“Fantasic Asian influenced cuisine with top notch service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of MooChowChow

MooChowChow
Ranked #56 of 2,227 Restaurants in Auckland
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tasmania
“Fantasic Asian influenced cuisine with top notch service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

The food/flavours was fantastic as was the service. With such high standards we were pleasantly surprised by the pricing which is very reasonable. If you like modern Asian I'd strongly reccomend Moochowchow

Blenheim, New Zealand
“MooChowChow is a restaurant I would recommend to anyone who enjoys delicious Asian fusion cuisine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

When we arrived we had to wait for our table (we booked two days in advance), this spot is so popular you must book early or be disappointed. We were kept informed of waiting time and had an alcohol beverage served by a very lovely young gentleman called Ricky.
The food is best ordered as many smaller dishes to share amongst your group. That way you get to experience the unique variety of delicious flavours each dish has to offer.
Although the restaurant was very busy (which added to the pleasant atmosphere) we did not wait long for each dish which were brought out two at a time. So we were able to enjoy our meals while the next dishes were being prepared.
The waiting staff were very courteous and attentive.
I can't wait to go back here next time I am in Auckland.

2 Thank Blackbatch
Wellington, New Zealand
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

A friend dragged a group of here saying it's Asian/Vietnamese you will love it !! I have to say I was blown away . You order a few dishes and share them for the table. The problem is that I want to recommend everything we ate, but I will go with everyone's favourites they were -the pork spring rolls, Duck curry -best I have had and the Pork loin and papaya salad . Absolutely recommend , I will be back next time in Auckland!!

Visited November 2012
Parakai, null, New Zealand
“Not for me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

This restaurant has had some great reviews, but I'm not sure why. It was OK, but I sure wouldn't rave about it. It was so noisy that we gave up on any conversation. It has big tables and we had to share with strangers even though we had a reservation. The food was quite good, but not overly special - it has a Thai inifluence, but I wouldn't describe much of it as traditional Thai food. The service was very good.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Leigh B
Mackay, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Asian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great thai flavours and service up on Ponsonby Road. Food is similar to Spirit House at Yandina in Queensland. Now have another favourite across the ditch!

Visited November 2012