“North island blast !”

Paradise Motorcycle Day Tours
Ranked #28 of 165 Tours in Auckland Central
More attraction details
Owner description: New Zealand's only BMW Motorrad Travel Partner and NZ’s motorcycle tour specialists. All our motorcycles are less than 2 years old, many are brand new and all are Main Dealer maintained. All-inclusive guided tours, self-guided tours and motorcycle rental from Auckland and Christchurch. Awesome accommodation, amazing routes, and superb service. Qualmark endorsed – your assurance of quality. We‘re committed to ensure your motorcycling vacation of a lifetime! That’s why our clients return and why they recommend us to their friends. If you want the best, why settle for less?
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I had the opportunity for a weekend bike ride in NZ, but sitting in sydney I wasn't sure the best way to go about it. A NZ mate of mine put me onto Paradise motorcycles and the rest was easy. Mike had exactly the bike I wanted being a BMW 1200 GS and was very helpful in getting me organised. The bike had new tires and was ready to go when I arrived and MIke and Alison even made me a coffee before I left. Borrowed the gps as well which was invaluable for an Ozzie unfamiliar with the area.

Had a really great two day ride and am already planning my next ride and rental through them.

Highly recommended operation.

Chris

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Great scenery, great bikes, first class accomadation and meals, well organized, excellent itinery I can't imagine how it could be any better. Well done Paradise Motorcycle Tours, we will be back after riding with you in the south island we will return next year to do the north island
A Sincere Thank You for a first class experience
David and Tracey Carmichael Mooloolaba Queensland

Reviewed April 3, 2012

New zealand is probably the best place in the world for motorbike riders. You have all , the perfect asphalt , fantastic views, great food , lovely people , thebest outdoor fun activities BUT the best part is when someone organizes all in the best and perfect way ... Thanks Alison thanks Mike ... Goood job

Reviewed April 3, 2012

If weather was better, this one could have been the motorbike tour of our life.
When preparing and packing your tour gear, a double checking may not be enough, at least it was not for me.
I have actually forgotten to pack the weatherproof lining of my riding pants resulting in the rather uncomfortable feeling of sitting in the close equivalent of a cold bathtub after riding about two hours in heavy rain. Since there was still a good distance to be covered and an other three hours to ride in pouring rain, the pleasure was not full. Purchasing a set of plastic bags and engineering suitable holes at proper positions to stick my legs out, removed the inconvenience wonderfully, but next day only.
Check everything three times!

1  Thank Tibor W
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Excellent company, professionally executed tour.....Thanks Allison and Mike.