“Best Service Great Bikes”

Paradise Motorcycle Day Tours
Ranked #29 of 161 Tours in Auckland
More attraction details
Owner description: New Zealand's only BMW Motorrad Travel Partner and NZ’s motorcycle tour specialists. All our motorcycles are less than 2 years old, many are brand new and all are Main Dealer maintained. All-inclusive guided tours, self-guided tours and motorcycle rental from Auckland and Christchurch. Awesome accommodation, amazing routes, and superb service. Qualmark endorsed – your assurance of quality. We‘re committed to ensure your motorcycling vacation of a lifetime! That’s why our clients return and why they recommend us to their friends. If you want the best, why settle for less?
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Service Great Bikes”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

I had three days riding lower North Island on a brand new BMW GS 800 from Paradise Tours (who i found on the internet) and it was brilliant. Great family run business genuine people who are passionate about NZ motorcycling anbd know the countryside to visit. Highly recommended !

Visited September 2011
1 Thank IanJL

Redditch
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow!”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

We tagged a three week tour of N&S Islands in Oct-Nov 2010 onto a month in Australia. It was our second trip to Oz and we had a wonderful time. New Zealand was a quantum leap and the tour ensured we enjoyed every second of it.

Becasue of a re-scheduling of other couples tour we were down to three of us on our tour plus Mike and Trevor from Paradise Motorcycles. Mike said, "We never reneg on tours, whether twenty or one they take place if agreed," This meant that we got to know Mike and Trevor very well and all those we stayed with and Wow bwcame an over used word.

Visited October 2010
Brisbane, Australia
“Great country, fantastic ride”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

I did a 10 day tour of the south island about a year ago. Mike and Alison made everything easy and provided exceptional customer service. The accommodation they recommended was of the highest standard and the B&B stays were run by exceptional people. I would recommend Paradise Motorcycle Tours to anyone wanting to see some of the most stunning scenery in the world from the back of a well maintained bike. I cannot thank Mike and Alison enough for all their help

Visited October 2010
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great service and communication”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

We hired a brand new BMW 1200GS for a 2 week tour of the North Island... Once arriving in Christchurch we where pickup by a hire car and taken to our hotel... Great start to the hols.. The following morning picked up at driven to pickup the bike about 30 mins or so... Everything was ready, we transferred our luggage to the side panniers and top box and away we went. The bike did not miss a beat 2 week later we where back, dropped off the bike and back to the hotel... The whole process could not have be easier..

1 Thank Macbrowndog
Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great help & assistance... Wish i could ride for a couple of days more!”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Having ridden extensively in India (Rajasthan, Goa, Srinagar, Ladakh), this was my first ride in NZ and out of India. I was anxious and concerned as to what i was getting into. Had a couple of bike rental cos to choose from. Read the reviews on Paradise Motorcycles. Exchanged numerous emails with Mike and Aly. They were very patient with my never ending list of questions. Appreciate the detail in which Aly responded to all my queries.

Whilst handing over the bike, Mike elaborated to me the risks that I was taking and what would I be responsible for. I think this made sense as its good to be clear upfront.

The bike was in excellent condition. I hired a BMW R1200GS, a bike that i would eventually like to own. It had clocked 38k on the odo I think.

Aly also dropped me to the Airport after i handed over the bike at their office!

Thank you both for making this one of my memorable rides.

Visited November 2010
Alisonr044, Owner at Paradise Motorcycle Day Tours, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thanks for you lovely review - we hope you and your beautiful family will return to New Zealand one day - and of course come and see us again!