“Awesome experience”

$92.95*
and up
Auckland Harbour Bridge Climb
More attraction details
Owner description: AJ Hackett Bungy offers exclusive access to the Auckland Harbour Bridge which stretches over the Westhaven Marina. Magnificent views of Auckland can be enjoyed on the Auckland Bridge Climb, an unforgettable adventure that takes climbers under, around, up and over the historic Auckland Harbour Bridge. This suspended span bridge was the last of its kind to be built in the world, comprised of 3000 berths and is the largest in the southern hemisphere. Custom engineered walkways provide a safe, enjoyable and easy-going experience while you listen to full commentary from your tour guide and enjoy the great photo opportunities and view Bungy Jumping up close.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I did the Auckland Bridge walk a while ago and it was a fascinating experience. It was a cold and freezing winter day but staff ensured we were kept dry and warm.
All our belongings were kept in lockers and our group was medium size. We were given appropriate clothing for the event and staff were very informative and helpful.
Some group members opted for a bungee jump which was interesting to see.
I would highly recommend this activity.

2  Thank Stefanie R
AJHackettB, Front Office Manager at Auckland Bridge Climb, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Hi Stefanie - thanks for your review! Great to hear you enjoyed your winter bridge climb experience.

There are newer reviews for Auckland Bridge Climb

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Great experience. Our tour leader Leo was very knowledgeable about the bridge, both historically and engineering and provided quite a few laughs along the way. A great trip to celebrate my 50th and my son's 21st. Also the photo package deal is very reasonably priced adding to a very affordable and thrilling experience:-)

Hi Tracey - Happy belated Birthday to you and your son. I will pass your kind words back to the crew.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I wasn’t going to do the bridge climb in Auckland since I already booked this for Brisbane. However, when an online GrabOne deal made an appearance the day before my flight, I went for both the Auckland bridge climb and bungee. Thus, I got both at half the price.

I enjoyed the Auckland bridge climb experience more than Brisbane’s Story Bridge climb. I think a big reason for this was the smaller group size in Auckland. It was just 3 of us, including the guide. Also, the customer service at Story Bridge wasn’t nearly as good as Auckland’s service.

Also, a big difference is the transportation service offered by Auckland Bridge Climb. At no extra charge, they offer round-trip transportation from downtown to the bridge.

Our guide (I believe her name was Anna) was excellent, and made the tour memorable.

I liked that fact that I could easily combine the bungee jump experience to the bridge climb, thus avoiding two different trips. And my wife, who just wanted to do the bridge climb, was able to watch me jump from the pod. After my jump, we continued on with the bridge climb.

My only issue is that we were not able to bring a camera to the pod to photograph my jump. If you are just doing the bungee jump, you can bring your camera. But if you are also doing the climb in the same trip, you cannot bring your camera. This was not clear to me when making my reservation.

1  Thank product-of-canada

Thank you for your review - the GrabOne deals are fantastic value. I will pass your feedback back to the crew.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Although we didn't bungee - it was such an unusual experience to climb to the top of a bridge. Great views, and not too strenuous.

Thanks for your review - Great to hear you enjoyed the experience and the views of the bridge climb.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have always wanted to climb the bridge but I am afraid of heights. My family organised this for my birthday. I was a little apprehensive at first but decided to do it.
I am so glad I did it. It was fantastic!!
The staff are lovely and make you feel relaxed. Our guide, Anna, was brilliant.....added humour to the tour.
The views from the bridge were spectacular!
I would recommend this to everyone......any age.

1  Thank AngelaSc0tt
AJHackettB, Public Relations Manager at Auckland Bridge Climb, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Happy belated Bday Angela and thanks for your review! What a great memory for you to have. Well done on overcoming your fears. I'll pass on your thanks to Anna and the crew.