“Excellent”

Auckland Fine Wine & Food Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi! I'm Phil - a fourth generation New Zealander, wine writer and food fan who started Fine Wine Tours in 2000. As your personal guide, I can assure you of a highly memorable and enjoyable fun time - going behind the scenes of Auckland's premium wineries and exclusive food outlets. All tours include lunch with wine, complimentary mineral water and information pack.Contact me now - for the NZ food and wine experience of a lifetime!
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Had a great time on this tour. Very informative and fun. Plenty to eat and drink and an excellent lunch.

Pipi16, Owner at Auckland Fine Wine & Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Hi LynneK!
So glad that you enjoyed the Food & Wine tour. It was great to meet you and host the Aussie crew.
I love hosting the foodies tour because it gives you lots of variety - and exposure to some of our fantastic food, wine and scenery. And thanks very much for your fab review.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing time. Wine was superb and the food was emulate. World definitely recommend to family and friends.

Hi Amandafrost,
Thanks for taking time to post your great review. I'm so glad that you had a great day and enjoyed your wine tour with me.
Kind regards,

Reviewed April 7, 2014

This tour is a must if you are visiting Aukland. We had a wonderful day touring wineries and sampling products. Phil keeps his tours small so everyone had a chance to pick Phil's brain about the great wines of New Zealand. Small bus, no crowding. It was just perfect. Had a great lunch at one of the wineries and bought a small stuffed kiwi which we promptly named "Parker"!. Note to Phil "Parker" is doing fine sitting on our mantle reminding us of a great day!

Pipi16, Owner at Auckland Fine Wine & Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Hi vamimmito4!!
It was a really fun day out with you and the group. It was my pleasure to host you and I'm so glad that you enjoyed the tour. And thanks for taking time to post your great review.
(It's good to know that 'Parker' has a good home in VA)

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Phil helped us get the best experience with the time we had to explore Aucklands wine region.We had a great, hassle free day. Everything his tour offered was achieved and we enjoyed great company, wines and lunch. Phil organised everything, picked us up on time all we had to do was relax and enjoy the day.

Pipi16, Owner at Auckland Fine Wine & Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Hi Dot,
So glad that you all enjoyed the tour - it was a pleasure hosting some 'cuzzies' from over the Tasman.
And thanks for taking time to post your great review!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

8 years ago I made my first visit to Auckland and one of the special times was spent on a Tour with Phil. Well 8 years later being in Auckland for a cruise, I knew I had to repeat the tour. Greeted like and old friend, we went to four different vineyards, and I am happy to announce that New Zealand has entered the red wine market. At each of 4 vineyards we tasted about 8 wines. In one we also enjoyed a delicious lunch. At the end of the tour all three couples were feeling no pain and took at least 4-5 bottles of New Zealand wine on the cruise. If you go to Auckland a must is a visit with Phil

Pipi16, Owner at Auckland Fine Wine & Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Hi Travelax,
It was great to meet up with you again and enjoy your company on the Big Day Out Kumeu tour.
And so glad that you discovered some of our wonderful red wines along the way!
Thanks for the great review. Hope to meet you again in NZ.
Warm regards & Best Wishes,