“Great Couples Escape”
Review of East Day Spa

East Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: East Day Spa Auckland is a haven of calm, wellness and beauty in the heart of New Zealand’s biggest city. Located on the ground floor of SKYCITY Grand Hotel, we offer an alluring and seamless union of authentic eastern holistic healing traditions and premium western beauty therapies using pure, natural products. Mystical aromas and luxurious candle-lit interiors will greet you as our gracious and respectful therapists help you escape to a new state of beauty, wellbeing and inner calm. Relax your body, calm your soul and clear your mind as you awaken a new and complete you. East Day spas can also be found in Wellington, Melbourne and Bali.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I decided to have an afternoon of relaxation and booked this very well organised and blissful Spa, we arrived at our booking time and the well managed but un-rushed process began, we were welcomed with a choice of oils, the type of massage, the level of intensity, and any points to concentrate on, providing a very through and thoughtful start to our afternoon.
We then were escorted to our room, which was at a beautiful temp. the girls were there, and too my surprise I had a local Caucasian girl so wasn't expecting too much, what a surprise she provided a really firm and full body massage.
We booked an hour thank goodness as it went so quickly, on completion we were very satisfied and sat in the foyer with a refreshing lemon water and collected our thoughts and planed our next visit.
A great way to enjoy an afternoon together.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I love the new venue in the Sky City Grand - very clean and inviting.

My technician did a fantastic job on my feet and nails - I chose the deluxe treatment for $90 and it was worth it.

I will be going back.

1  Thank TF66
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

This place is pure bliss. I walked out feeling so great and relaxed. I will definitely return here again.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Absolute blissful experience. Warm welcome, served mint tea with relaxing full body massage. A bit pricey but worth every cent. Will definitely be booking treatments more regularly.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I and my daughter have a deluxe pedicure almost every month, excellent service, the girls are friendly, relaxed and very professional. The neck, shoulder and head massage while a lovely concoction is working on our legs and feet is so lovely, always look forward to our next appointment, recommend to all!

1  Thank Sonia I