“Very nice”
Review of East Day Spa

East Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: East Day Spa Auckland is a haven of calm, wellness and beauty in the heart of New Zealand’s biggest city. Located on the ground floor of SKYCITY Grand Hotel, we offer an alluring and seamless union of authentic eastern holistic healing traditions and premium western beauty therapies using pure, natural products. Mystical aromas and luxurious candle-lit interiors will greet you as our gracious and respectful therapists help you escape to a new state of beauty, wellbeing and inner calm. Relax your body, calm your soul and clear your mind as you awaken a new and complete you. East Day spas can also be found in Wellington, Melbourne and Bali.
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Almost relaxing, which is high praise from someone who can't relax! Lovely ambience, friendly reception. And able to accommodate at very short notice- 25 minutes & I was in. My masseur Udi was lovely. Thank you- I'll visit again next I'm in Auckland, and bring my husband- he'd love it.

1  Thank LPNSW
eastdayspa, Manager at East Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Hello,
Thank you for the review, it's wonderful we could help you on the way to relaxation. We'd love to see you and your husband on your next visit to Auckland, we look forward to having you in our couples suite for massages soon.

Thank you, Namaste.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Relax,breath,and drift away on cloud 9, anything from tierd feet,sore shoulders,stress related,revitalising, truly comforting and proffessional, several different typres of massages offered,customise your own if you want, either way,you wont want to leave. enjoy

Dear Roger
Thank you for your lovely message, we love being able to relax our guests and very happy you felt good about your treatment.
We look forward to having you again soon.

Thank you, Namaste.
Suyin Ginn

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I used to love east day spa especially the massages. It's always been heavenly and really relaxing. However recently I realised I may have had rose tinted glasses on. Firstly it is expensive. Manicure was around sixty bucks and chipped in three days. While the lady was lovely there was no dryer and the result was really not worth the money. I then tried a bikini wax. When I arrived the lady at the front desk announced at the top of the voice that I would be having bikini wax. She did this about two or thee times. It was my first time getting this wax and when i went in i was feeling embarrassed and uncomfortable. She then asked me to prepay as I was last customer. (I wasn't). To sum it up I believed I was paying extra at east day spa for the whole experience and service but I believe it has let me down recently. I probably will not go back.

3  Thank burgerqueen700
eastdayspa, Manager at East Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

Hello

I am sorry to hear about your disappointing experience at our spa. We take all feedback seriously in order to improve our services. Unfortunately we do not offer nail dryers, but instead offer the latest technology quick dry top coat to ensure a comparitive result.

Our prices are competitive for Hotel spas in the Auckland CBD and always review pricing where possible. We will review our treatment confirmations via reception, we regret and apologise you felt uncomfortable and will strive to rectify this for future clients.

Thank you again for your feedback, it will aid us on improving services for all guests.

Suyin.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

i decided to have a massage when I arrived in Auckland and was reccomended East DAY SPA...Once I walked in the staff was Great, made me feel at home and I had a great massage. From that day, I was at East day SPA every single afternoon, and for all my stay in Auckland I had this grat experience. The massage are great, the beds, the shower and all the furniture is relaxing and well made. I was so sad when I left Auckland that I got with me a lot of products of the SPA.
In one of my afternoon I had the pleasure also to meet the Owner, a very kind lady that really know her job.
I will go back soon

1  Thank maserati3200

Hello
We are pleased we were able to make your stay in Auckland memorable, we do our best to give the best service we can, teamed with exceptional treatments. Thank you for your comments, see you again soon at the spa.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The minute you walk in the door you are offered a drink of green tea or water. A warm welcoming and lovely little areas to sit and wait for your appointment. I had a fantastic back massage and a lovely pedicure. Very happy!

1  Thank Sandra T

Hello Sandra
It's great to read you enjoyed your time out with us. We look forward to treating you again at the spa soon.