Yep, slipped under the door the night before we left. A printed letter to inform us of the monetry penalty should we not empty our bins in the basement car park (not cheap either). You have got to be kidding - I've never come across accommodation before where I pay for a service, only to be expected to perform part of the service myself. And they call themselves 'Luxury Serviced Accommodation'. Perhaps it was the Wotif booking, or perhaps because we were there only three days. But as a regular business traveller to Auckland, it will be the only three days I'll be spending at Latitude 37.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the pristine 'Viaduct' with sea views of the marina, Latitude 37 Accommodation is well known for its seaside location, excellent service from staff, who are passionate about their job, and providing excellent results to all their customers. Providing high quality standards in service, meeting needs and expectations of guests. We have many return customers, and remain at 90% occupancy month to month. If you are looking for somewhere special to stay, with people who really care about delivering the best outcome for your accommodation needs, then look no further the staff at Latitude 37 Accommodation are at your service! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd Hotel Auckland Central
- Latitude 37 Accommodation Ltd Auckland, New Zealand