“Best Pizza ever from a World renowned pizza lover”

Sal's Authentic New York Pizza
Ranked #150 of 2,355 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We've had the good fortune of being made privy to a legendary pizzamaker's secret family recipe and have spent years perfecting Salvatore Leo's well guarded pizza making techniques. We are proud to serve you AUTHENTIC New York Pizza...
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This pizza was so delicious... we had it twice and this is coming from a family who likes to try different meals every time on holidays.. but this was toooooooo good. Presentation, value, service and most of all quality of ingredients were all just spot on. Wish we had one like this in Cairns - it would be a definate Friday night regular. I want one NOW!!!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Food is great, not just the pizza! Garlic knots are yummy!
Nice place to go after work with the boys and have a pizza $ beer!
Must try!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I am originally from the east coast in the US, so I know REAL pizza when I taste it. This place is great if you are looking for authentic NY pizza. The place is clean, the service is fast and friendly, and the food is spectacular. A few things that stopped me from rating it a 5 - I have young kids and wouldn't bring them in at night due to the music choices (which I LOVE) played by the staff. Also, the pizza is a bit pricey but the sides are well priced. It doesn't stop me from going though, or recommending it to others! I am a frequent customer to your K Rd establishment :-)

1  Thank AmericanKiwiMama
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I had heard about this place from a friend downtown.... and the drive down, plus the near impossibility of parking... was all WORTH IT 100%.

Simply superb pizza - a must. Don't order by the slice - just take the whole blooming thing. It will not be wasted. :)

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Closest to a true New York pizza that I've come in New Zealand. Tiny place, few options but the real deal. Service disinterested, but who cares? It's good pizza.

1  Thank kiwijj