Waldorf Celestion Apartment Hotel
SKYCITY Grand Hotel(Auckland Central)
$191
$144
Hotel DeBrett(Auckland Central)
$193
$184
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Millennium Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$116
$101
SKYCITY Hotel(Auckland Central)
$131
$126
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Auckland by Langham Hospitality Group(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$137
$108
  • Restaurant
CityLife Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$205
$124
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Pullman Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$116
$111
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Auckland(Auckland Central)(Great Value!)
$114
$290
$252
Hilton
1,480 results
All reviewsan indian restaurantvector arenabig supermarketmain bedroomcountdown supermarketon site parkingliving roomminute walksecond bedroomwell equipped kitchenferry terminalthe ground floorqueen streetcar parkingbeds were very comfortablecentral locationking bed

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Kirsty D, General Manager at Waldorf Celestion Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Stayed in a room that had 2 separate rooms; one with the balcony and one without. I took the one without as the balcony view didn't bother me whether I had it or not. In short, a really, really lovely room for the price you pay for it. It had a quality queen size bed with top notch linen too! Quality modern amenities as well as a mini kitchen if you see fit!

TV was a bit small for modern day viewing in my opinion (there was one of the afternoons I just wanted to chill out and watch some day-time TV) as well as the couch being a tad uncomfortable. The small balcony was nice and had a great view; although I didn't really feel inclined to lean on the thick piece of glass with fear of it breaking!

Paying for the Wi-Fi in the room I thought was a bit much. Besides that, 3.5 out of 5 for me.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Kirsty D, Front Office Manager at Waldorf Celestion Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We appreciate your feedback & I can only agree that we have a great location for our guests to access so many shops, cafes, attractions & supermarket. We are at present looking at upgrading TV's for guests enjoyment.
We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments.
Kind regards

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I booked a double room hotel apartment for 3 nights and was very impressed. The service was exceptional, rooms were very clean. The facilities are great too! The pool ( in the adjoin Waldorf complex) was empty when I went for a dip, the gym is fully equipped and a nice area for lying out was the icing on top. Also the hotel offers a good and cheap wifi,
I loved my stay and will be staying at this hotel again next week! Great view from my room too, close to everything in central city , 4 min walk and you're on queen st!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank balour11

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. It is great to hear your positive feedback about our value, location and staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Best regards

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We arrived late on the 14th from Fiji and worried that someone else would take our booking, but we managed to find the hotel and upon check in we were informed that we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment, Thank you Jesus! We loved it, the rooms, the kitchen, I put my head to rest and i would snooze anyway on the couch or on the bed till the next day. We walked to Queens street, and walked to the britomart, countdown is round the corner for families like us who like to buy fresh for the kids and Craig didnt need to miss his gym because there is a 24 hour gym that we had access too. We did our laundry and drying in the hotel so that was convenient, you just need to purchase some tokens from reception. We loved that the room was perfect and the location was perfect for our first family holidays and first trip overseas. We definetly will be returning. We think back and laugh to ourselfs thinking what if we went with the other hotel up Queens street. What a walk that would have been every evening after a long days sightseeing. We loved Waldorf Celestion, there were alot of restaurants located in the area but we got carried away with the selection at Countdown. Mind you most of our trips to the sites around auckland, on our return by bus we always passed the hotel, so it was easy to either get off near the hotel or at the britomart. Its hard to believe some of the negative comments written about the hotel, because we had a great time and stay at the Celestion. Thank you for the service and the hospitality. We definetly will be back and we only wish the hotel many more successes and business to prosper. I give my rating as excellent for almost all, i will not rate kids activities and spa because we were out all day and so didnt need spa and activities :-) Look forward to returning

Room Tip: 808 will always be my favourite room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Andrea M

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review, and your kind words. We take the comments of our guests
very seriously, as our goal is to always improve on meeting and exceeding expectations. We
are very proud of our staff at Celestion, they have built a reputation of excellence through their hard work and dedication to guest satisfaction in a continuing effort to attract and maintain great guests like yourself. I do look forward to welcoming you back soon
Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We stayed in a 2-br apartment on 13th of Nov for our first stop of a 12days NZ driving trip. The apartment is very clean and well furnished and have plenty of space for 3 people. The beds were comfortable and kitchen was well equipped. We reserved a parking space in advance, so parking was no hassle at all. Front desk was very friendly, helpful and courteous.
The best is the hotel location. It is very closed to all the attractions in Harbor area. Walking distance to all the restaurants, shops and big supermarket. Couldn't find a better place to stay in Auckland to soak in all the wonderful hospitalities of New Zealand.
We will definitely come back and stay in this apartment hotel again and will highly recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tsunvpcalif
Kirsty D, General Manager at Waldorf Celestion Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and their service with a smile, as well as the amenities our hotel has to offer & our great location.
Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again.

Best regards