“the best burger”
Review of Burger Fuel

Burger Fuel
Ranked #145 of 2,358 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: BurgerFuel: The ultimate experience in gourmet burgers, incorporating delicious, fresh natural ingredients in an atmosphere as charged as our food. Because we believe that life is too short to eat bad burgers, we cook 'em and prepare 'em while you wait, to bring you a healthy, built fresh alternative in gourmet fast food. We've cooked and eaten a whole lot of burgers in our time to get them to taste as good as they do, but that's ok with us, our stores are our temples and burgers are our religion. We're continually looking for the freshest, healthiest, most wholesome ingredients, free from artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, additives and GE modifications. That's why we use 100% pure grass fed NZ beef smashed juicy and succulent free range chicken. We also offer gluten free, vegetarian, vegan and halal options on our menu, as well as specials using different and unusual ingredients to provide variety and adventure to the world's burger connoisseurs. It's the BurgerFuel way.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

no matter which burger fuel you visit, the taste is always exquisite. fresh and full of flavors, love the aioli sauce.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

By far the best burgers in the WORLD!!! where ever we have lived overseas if it be Australia, cook islands back to NZ when visiting NZ Burger Fuel is the first stop we make even before catching up with friends and family hahaha. The burgers are fresh, well cooked and the best sauce. Chips are golden and crunchy the aioli spot on. The burgers are so big I normally eat 1/2 when Im there then the other 1/2 when I get home. People say its expensive what ever they are reasonable priced and well worth the price too. You go to a 5 star hotel and you would pay double the price and wouldn't get as near a burger like these ones. Not only that you see the price on the board why pay it then moan. Ellerslie or Silvia Park are our nearest Burger Fuels we go to. My favorite is the CnC, we live in Christchurch now and I hope they open one down here.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My cousin and her kids raved about this place, so I had to visit while I was there. As I learned early in my trip to NZ and Australia, food is expensive, and this place kept that trend going. It wasn't insanely over priced, but for a hamburger and a coke I think I spent around $15. The burgers are huge and very tasty. I had the Ring Burner and really enjoyed it. Worth a visit, but not a must have.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had my share of burgers... Burger fuel, however sorely disappoints.
The meat pattie was dry
There was a lack of aioli sauce in my burger
Unfresh lettuce
And overprice; to upgrade to a combo, cost an additional ~ $7
If you want a real burger, try velvet burger on fort street, or if you are ever in queenstown, fergburger. Difference between heaven and hell.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Burger Fuel has always been expensive but since they expanded overseas the price here has gone up and the quality has gone down. We used to eat Burger Fuel reasonably frequently, now very rarely.