“Outstanding tour guide”

$129.54*
and up
Piha Beach and Rainforest Day Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: If you want a fun day out with a real local tour guide we are the one to look after you.We only take small groups out and each day is never the same as the day before,we go further and fit more into the day than anyone else leaving you wanting more but also going at your pace.Our tours are for anyone who likes a little adventure, a BIG thankyou for all the wonderful feedback we really enjoy our days out with you.We would love to show you my favorite places :)
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Terry is an exceptional tour guide. Joined him for the day tour of Piha Beach and waterfall hike. Fantastic! Very professional and informative. He does a great job of customizing the tour based on the group. This is a must on your visit to Auckland.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Short notice trip, our call Harbour Bridge, his call under the bridge, great photo opportunities.(spotted "will you marry me" banner in the sky, by the way Terry it was actually "win 20 million tonight"... did you?) Stopped at coffee shop but not Mums wine bar. Walked the plank, more great views. Would not have seen outlying areas of Auckland if we had not made an instant decision and gone for it. Thanks heaps Terry from the Aussie sheilas from Nelson.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Spent the day with Terry and absolutely loved it! He is knowledgeable, fun and has a great attitude. We went to the west coast-saw Piha beach, did a rain forest walk with a waterfall and had the best time. Thanks Terry :)

GreatTours, Owner at Absolute Tours - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Hi Sam thank you for taking the time to pop a great review up for me.
It was an awesome day out with you both I hope you enjoyed the many pictures of the great scenery,the Day Tour is a great adventure, I hope you were not too tired the next day :) I look forward to seeing you back down here again.
Thanks again Terry

Reviewed May 5, 2014

My friend and I rang Terry out of office hours and was so happy that we were still accomodated. We did the full day tour to piha and the whole tour was excellent. Terry was very enthusiastic on the tour with us despite the not so good weather. The tour was worth our time and money. Until next trip! :)

Thanks you for the great review it was an awesome day out with the many pictures and thank you for sending all the pictures of me :) it is always a fun day out and great to meet you both .
Your next adventure will be just as good.Thanks again Terry

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We didn't expect we would have such a good guy to take us around Auckland. It was lucky we had Terry to be our tuor guide.Terry is very friendly. We didn't feel nervous at all to be his passengers. He told us a lot about Auckland during the trip. It is important that he is very proud of his country and his city. "Everything is good here, nothing bad." he said.
He was patient and when we were interested in something we liked ,we didn't want to leave and just took photos crazily. He was always waiting for us.
One thing he did made me moved. After we left the Piha beach he took us to a coffee shop for lunch, I couldn't find my glasses. He drove back and ran to the beach to look for them for me. He is a really good tour guide! We decide to visit New Zealand again next year!!

1  Thank Lynn J