“I scream !!! U scream !!! We all scream for Giapo Icecream!!!!!”
Review of Giapo

Giapo
Ranked #1 of 70 Dessert in Auckland Central
Cuisines: New Zealand
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: A New Zealand Experience, Imaginative Ice Creams, World Class Service In The Heart of Auckland City.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

It was so yummy
I m simply mesmerized by the taste.I just like d beautiful ambience of the little ice cream shop. Icecream presentation was fantastic. I have tried 3 flavours here will try rest soon.
Iwould love to be back again here.

Thank Harveenahuja15@gmail.com

Reviewed August 17, 2014

What a great place to stop by for a ice cream. We were offered plenty of tasters before we decided what we wanted. Very friendly and helpful staff. A real fun experience to have your favourite flavour jazzed up with wonderful toppings right in front of your eyes. I felt like a kid again getting my special treat created just for me. Really yummy. Will definitely be back.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Dessert in a cone or cup.
Fabulous flavours - it was a rare quiet moment, I suspect, when we dropped in on Sunday afternoon and we got to try all the flavours to assist with choosing - not that that helped as they were all fabulous.
Knowledgable and friendly staff, happy for you to take your time in choosing and reading the menu.
An anytime place although Friday and Saturday nights we've noted have queues out the door.
Highly recommend - a dessert, not just an ice cream

1  Thank Nicola W
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I went to Giapo many times. Every time Giapo surprised me a lot. They are happy to let customers trying new flavor which is really awesome! Without doubt, Giapo is the best gelato I've had! You should try!!!

1  Thank Vicky Z
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

A new way to enjoy ice cream is during a sunny winter afternoon. It was a nice place, with a friendly crew that lets you try the different flavors before letting you choose the best one for you. I got tiramisu and a threefold chocolate which was really awesome! The ice cream itself was so rich in flavor and it gave me the feeling of being a kid again after each bite. The price is a bit above the budget but who cares if you'll get the best quality of ice cream. I will definitely buy again and try the other flavors on their racks! :)