“Amazing in my mouth”

Ranked #1 of 72 Dessert in Auckland
Cuisines: New Zealand
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: New Zealand Ice Cream.
“Amazing in my mouth”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I really love the standard sort of flavours but what keeps me coming back are the experimental ones.
The ginger and beetroot gelato was delicious! I had it with pistachio and the combination was divine.
The toppings that come with your flavours are also amazing.
It's always an adventure for your mouth.

• Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Soooo amazing!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I LOVE ice cream and this is possibly the best I have ever had. The staff are amazing (asked if I had been before and I said yes and they said "welcome back" - nice touch) This is no ordinary scoop of ice cream, it's a full on dessert presented like art. So much care is taken that you almost don't want to destroy it. The salted caramel (amazing) came with a caramel filled profiterole on top and my husbands tiramisu actually looked like a proper tiramisu. I hope this place stays open for a LONG time. Worth every cent!

Visited April 2014
Auckland
“FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I moved to New Zealand a few months back, and my dad took me to giapo the first time we went to town. Saying "I loved it" is an understatement. I'm literally the cheapest person on earth- and there is No way that in paying more than 5 dollars for an ice cream, but oh boy, i could never resist giapo! Giapo is my ultimate comfort food. Everything--from the nice staff, store & delicious selections just makes me want to come back for more. 100% worth the money. If I ever get granted 3 wishes - I would use all for unlimited giapo ice cream (lol) that's how much I love giapo. If you're in auckland, you should definitely give it a try.

• Visited April 2014
Auckland, New Zealand
“best ice cream”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I visited this place with friends. The ice cream is truly fantastic, as is both the presentation: locally baked and decorated cones, with generous toppings. The price tag is steel (around $9 for 2 very large scoops), but I thought it was worth it. I'll definitely be back. After a pay rise.

Visited April 2014
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Best ice cream in Auckland !!!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Love their ice cream , definately worth going to . Makes my day everytime i eat their tiramasu ice cream .LOVE it <3

• Visited March 2014